Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tuck Everlasting

This poem won't really mean much to anyone but Claire and I, written to remember our special time saying goodnight to each other when she was little.  It really was everlasting!  And such a joyful time for both of us.  Goodnight, my sweet, little-girl-ClaireAnna.  I will never forget you or our special times together. 

Kiss, kiss

Hug, hug
Squeeze
Good night, stinker butt.
Kiss, kiss
Tickle, tickle
Giggle
Jesus loves you
Smooch, smooch
Hug tight
Read your Bible
Love, Snuggle
Kiss, pinch!
Ouch!
Giggle, giggle
I will!
Hug, Hug
You’re my favorite
Love, Kiss
Kiss, squeeze
I know
Kiss, hug
Hug, Kiss
Say your prayers
Snuggle
Smooch, Love
Hug, smooch
I will
Kiss, Smooch
You’re my chocolate ice cream
Chuckle, giggle
Kiss, kiss
Smooch, Kiss
Goodnight, looney bin
Chuckle, hug
Cling, squeeze
Not yet
Kiss, Smooch
Tight hug
Okay, Gotta Go
Kiss, squeeze
Cuddle me!
Snuggle, snuggle
Kiss, kiss
Ganigitched
Nut burger
Hug, cuddle
Mommy loves you
Kiss, cuddle
You’re my peanut butter cup
Kiss, hug
Cuddle, cuddle
Love, love
Jesus loves you
Kiss, love
Love, hug
Hug, squeeze
You’re my roly poly bug
Silly giggle
Goodnight
Snuggle
Goodnight
I love you
Kiss, kiss
I love you
Goodnight
See you in the
Gamorganogonousen
I love you
Hug, hug
You’re smart
I love you too
I love you
You’re beautiful
I love you
Goodnight
Kiss, Kiss
Snuggle, hug
Don’t go
Good night
I love you
I love you too
Stinker butt
Goodnight
Goodnight




I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!