Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Glori's First Big Trail Ride

 

I took Glori on her first trail ride off the farm, ever.  I had attempted this years before, but she displayed such anxiety that I could not even ride her.  To be honest, I was scared to death that she would do the same kind of thing again.  But I needn't have worried.  Glori's behavior was picture perfect! She even remained calm as we rode along side the highway and a huge semi passed us.  Our ride lasted about 4 hours.  I'm encouraged that Glori and I will make a trail riding team yet! Now...to work on that pace of hers!



I rode Glori on her first ever, off farm, long trail ride.  She was perfect.

Olga rode Bobbie.


We stopped for lunch about half way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!