Monday, November 12, 2007

Wrangler Club Trail Ride






We had our first Wrangler Club trail ride Sunday afternoon at the farm. It is also hunting season so, as you can see, the kids all had to wear orange. For about an hour, I and another mom walked along with our little ones. Then we took a break and the older kids just took off for another couple of hours. I think everyone had a great time. There were 10 riders in all. For those of you who don't know, I have just taken over as leader of the Pope County 4-H Wranglers Horse Club. We had our first meeting of the new year (4-H year starts in Oct.) and Kate was elected president. We are really excited and looking forward to a lot of fun with the club this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!