Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 25th Anniversary!!!!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!


I consider this to be the most important and wonderful day of my entire life, second only to the day I committed my life to Christ. I do not have the words to express how grateful I am to God and to Ted, for the last 25 years. I am truly, truly blessed. I love you, Ted Harmon, more then anything on this planet. Thank you for your unconditional love, commitment, faithfulness, understanding, forgiveness, support, encouragement, and strength. I would be lost without you. You are the BOMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!