Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine


By Lisa Marie Harmon

This is a Happy Valentine
to all the children that are mine

To say you’re children is a lie
but mine you are, I won’t deny

The first, beloved daughter, Jes
A love unknown, I now posses

Then Josh, the one and only boy
My sympathies he can employ

Dear Kate, so sweet and very kind
does play a favorite in my mind

Then came a final, precious jewel
In all our hearts, ClaireAnna rules

A mother blessed beyond deserve
My joy expressed, I won’t reserve

I love you all more than my breath
I’ll love you true till my own death

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!