Monday, March 5, 2018

Doggie Daycare



By Lisa Marie Harmon

Doggie day care, what is that?
My dog is simply not a cat.
He doesn't like it when I leave.
I hope he's good but I'm naive.
If left alone to his device,
I'll be the one to pay the price.
Plus I don't want him to be sad;
Doggie pals might make him glad!
And so, today, I dropped him here;
I must admit I shed a tear.
He's not my kid, I know that fact,
But like my kid is how I act.
And after work I'll pick him up,
And hug and kiss that silly pup.
Doggie daycare, what is that?
It's where my puppy kid is at!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!