Monday, February 28, 2011

Lowry B.

Our latest goat kid, born Thursday night, Feb. 24, just before my hip surgery, turned out to be spectacular! He’s every bit as big as the others and they are two or more weeks older then he. I haven’t seen him in person yet but Claire took these pictures for me. His dam is Cana (poor thing, she’s tiny!). She only has singletons and not only are they always born huge, but they always stay huge due to her abundant milk. I’ve named this guy after my surgeon, Lowry Barnes, M.D. I hope he’s not offended! (I don’t think I’ll even tell him!) Isn’t he colorful!
P2280515 Copy of P2280488 P2280489 P2280492
Mother and Son

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!