Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Payback Time – The Blizzard of 2011!

Last night at 10:00 pm the skies were clear and there was zero snow on the ground.  We woke up to this much accumulation and we are expecting it to snow heavily for the rest of the day and into tomorrow.  I guess I’m getting my payback for making fun of all my northern friends during their latest blizzard!  Trouble is, we don’t even own a snow shovel!  And no street plows or salt trucks will be coming!  I don’t think I’ll even leave the house till most of this melts…….. on Friday…….when our temps will be in the 50s!  Nanny Nanny!  Ooops!  There I go again!!!
P2090295 P2090279 P2090283  P2090290

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!