Saturday, November 24, 2012

Softies For Babies!

Ted and I spent the day at Ragsdale's Auction House up Hwy 7 in Dover.  I was so excited when I saw two large bags full of new, hand crocheted baby blankets in beautiful colors! I was sure they would be snatched up quickly and probably go for more then I could pay.  I was wrong.  I got them for $15!!!  All 23 of them! ClaireAnna and I took them to Choices Pregnancy Recource Clinic the next Monday.  What a joy to be able to give something so beautiful to the mammas and babies that are helped there! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!