Sunday, March 17, 2013

She's Twelve

ClaireAnna is twelve.  I'm not happy about it.  It's all going by way too fast.  Two years from now, she'll be 14 and THAT is simply impossible!  Gosh I love this kid!  What a blessing she has been to all of us and to the world. 

This is the birthday hat. 
She's worn it all day on her birthday for
several years now.  No matter where we go.
Today, she wore it to church and out to eat. 



Mulans for the birthday lunch with mom and dad, Jes and Kate. 
They made her a cake and sang her happy birthday!

It's a twelve and a heart carved out of cake!

Later, Kate made her a funfetti cake at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!