Monday, February 18, 2013

Monica's 2013 Twins

These cuties were born today, at about 10:30 AM while we happened to have the Duff family visiting the farm.  The brother and sister human kids were happy to find out we would name these twin goat kids after them!  I was thrilled that Monica had doelings since last year, when I really wanted a doe or two from her to keep, she gave me three bucklings! These two girls are very healthy and were nursing within an hour of birth.  They are nicely boned and well conformed.  I think might keep Ashlyn!

This is Ashlyn.
 
This is Bray.  (Named after Braden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!