Thursday, February 28, 2013

2013 Spring Co-op

ClaireAnna is taking an excellent co-op class called Eye Appeal!  She is learning all about the science of the eye.  They have had a field trip to an optomatrist and today, they got to disect an actual cow's eye.  ClaireAnna is loving it.






This semester, I'm teaching my first co-op class.  The kids are making the SHARK LAPBOOK in this post that ClaireAnna made a couple of years ago.  I think they are having fun learning about sharks although some of the boys seem to already know the material! I've got some big shark fans in this class of 19.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!