Saturday, February 18, 2012

Target Shooting

 Josh got a new handgun and brought it over to let us shoot it.  He's also helping Ted decide what kind and size of gun to get for himself.  This one is a Sig Sauer 1911.  I have no idea what all that means but it was fun to shoot! 

 I have a handicap.  I can't wink my left eye - only my right.  But a right handed shooter needs to be able to aim with their left eye closed, so Josh stands behind me and holds my eye closed!  With his help, I hit the bull's eye on the target page below. The center hole in the top left bull's eye is mine! The bottom right bull's eye is Josh's. 

ClaireAnna practiced with Granpa's 22 rifle.
Claire's holes are on the bottom left bull's eye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!