Sunday, December 9, 2012

Horses and Friends

Last Sunday, ClaireAnna invited her friend Sarah Hooten over for a trail ride.  Sarah had ridden some before, but that was mostly in a round pen and she had never loped.  The girls had a wonderful day and a great ride.  ClaireAnna rode Woodrow and Sarah rode Cindy.  Ted and I were on the 4wheeler some and at the barn some, but they were mostly on their own.  When Sarah was ready to try her first lope, I was ready with the Handicam! This is some of the best fun we have, when we can share what God has given to us with others.  It's especially fun for ClaireAnna and I to share the horses with other horse crazy girls! Sarah says she had a great day and so did we! 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!