Saturday, December 22, 2012

Quiche

This Quiche is really, really delicious!

2 deep dish pie crusts
1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
   (I squeeze any extra juice out.)
4 green onions, chopped including greens
8 ounces cheese, (Swiss or Colby jack) shredded
12 eggs
2 cups 1/2 & 1/2
salt & pepper

Divide bacon, spinach, onions and cheese evenly into the bottom of each pie crust.  Beat eggs, half and half, salt and pepper and pour over crusts.  (I use a stick blender.) Bake at 375 for 35 to 45 minutes till a toothpick comes out clean.  Makes 2 Quiches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!