Tuesday, December 18, 2007

She Cut It All Off!

It was all her idea! She wanted to cut her hair, that beautiful, long hair that Daddy loved and everyone complimented her on. She had the longest hair of any girl she knew. But she wanted to cut it. So off we went to the salon.

We carefully measured 11 inches, wrapped it in 2 pony tail holders and.......



We packed the pony tail in a zip lock bag, then in a padded envelope.......


And mailed it off to Pantene Beautiful Lengths to be used to make wigs for cancer patients.


Then she asked me, "How long do you think it will take me to grow it that long again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!