Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Christmas Morning

PC250002
Josh wasn't too enthusiastic about starting at 6:00 AM.
PC250003
Neither was Dad.
Not pictured: New Visio Sound Bar for his TV., and a Kindle! 
PC250018
Lily and Josh got a "name frame" from Alphabet Photography.
 It's so cool, I want one! 
PC250023
Kate got a new puppy! And some movies and clothes.  
PC250024
Jes got lots of exercise stuff.
She actually got up at 5:00 AM, showered and put on makeup.
She's the only one who looks decent for the pictures!
PC250026
Josh and Lily and their stash.
PC250025
ClaireAnna was beside herself with excitement
over the new tack for The Grinch.
 Didn't you know? Blue is his color!
PC250020
My kids gave me some lovely gifts! But most of all, I was
happy that we were all together to celebrate 
the birth of Christ!  

After gifts, we shared our traditional Christmas breakfast.  But first, just one glitch! I was out of eggs! So Lily, sweetly ran to the gas station and bought some.  We stuffed ourselves on scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, fresh pineapple and juice.  And the last tradition of Christmas morning.....nap time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!