Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Post!


Hi All, This is my first post to my new blog. I will be keeping this as a way to update everyone and anyone who is interested about the Harmon family and our farm. I will be posting lots of pictures and hopefully telling all about our continuing adventures here in Arkansas. I have not sent out a farm update in quite awhile so there will be several posts to document some of the changes we have had around here. Hope you enjoy them! This picture is of Bossy, AnnaBelle, Dumb and Dove, cooling off in the creek in the heat of August this year. We had about a month straight of consistent high 90's and 100's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!