Thursday, December 17, 2009

ACME Christmas Program

ClaireAnna has taken weekly music classes with ACME (Arkansas Center for Music Education, http://www.ac-me.org/index.html) for three years now. Tonight was their Christmas Program. Look at this crowd of homeschool parents and grandparents! This is only 1 side of the room!


My camera was NOT cooperating and I didn't get a clear picture of the group on stage. This is the only one remotely usable. Below is a partial video of the song with her solo in it. She did great!

Here is ClaireAnna with her music teacher, Mrs. Shirley Falkner. We love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!