Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Sunday Kids

Thacia gave us two doelings this morning. That's two weeks in a row one of us has missed church due to kid's being born! One doeling will be given away as a bottle baby since Thacia only has one teet. ( She lost her other one due to injury last summer.)
We'll be keeping this doeling, at least till weaning. This is a full sister to our Grand Champion Market Goat, Grace, so we are excited to see how she will turn out!
This doeling is small and not as hearty as her sister. She will nurse for a couple of days and then go to a new home. ( I don't have time to raise a bottle baby!)

I have no idea what this is, but it's cute so I put it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!