Monday, August 18, 2008

Grinch Grows Up





We had a fun night with Grinch, Cindy and ClaireAnna tonight. Claire rode Cindy for the first time since Grinch was born and Ted and I walked Grinch along. We went all over the farm and into the creek bed and around the cows. He got a good lesson in new things! When we got back, we loaded Cindy in the trailer and Grinch followed right in. Then we gave him a lesson in lifting his feet. And for all his good learning, he got a pan of grain. Isn't he just beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. He's pretty... I really like his 4 white legs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!