Friday, August 1, 2008

July 2008 Trip to Chicago: Day Two

On Friday, the girls and I slept in a bit and then went to Congo River, an adventure miniature golf course we used to go to. Claire had been there as a toddler, but didn't remember it, so she was very excited. Mom won the game!

From there, we stopped by Temple Baptist Church to chat with my home girl, Judy. ( She works there) We went to her house to say hi to her youngest son, Caleb, and meet her new dogs, three giant Golden Retrievers! We hurried up to meet my sister, Laura and her oldest son, Nathan, at Cousins and had yummy turkey bacon subs. Then the five of us drove the the lake front and let Claire play at the park and in the water a bit. We stopped by Laura's house to see her dogs and new kittens and then headed back to Jes's for Pizza and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!