Saturday, August 16, 2008

Puppies???

Bocephus on the left, Shani on the right.
This is Shani with her goats. She holds her head down like this and I think she looks like a wolf.


I know I promised regular update of the pups. But hay...I mean, hey, I live on a farm....I'm busy! They were 8 months old on August 4th and as you can see, they are HUGE! Shani has a wolf like look to her, sort of lanky and hunched. She is VERY affectionate and submissive to people. She is one of those dogs that lays down and rolls on their backs for a belly rub almost every time you pet them. Bocephus is much larger then his sister, more filled out and bigger boned with a square head and upright, rectangular body. It is amazing how physically different they are. He is also very affectionate. They are both very smart. I taught them each how to sit, down and come in just 10 minutes. As you can see, they are very good with ClaireAnna. They don't jump or nip or anything. These are some of the best dogs we have ever had and we just adore them!

1 comment:

  1. Can I have boy puppy? I'm pretty sure he'd destroy my house, and probably eat my cat, but he's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!