4 slices bacon
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon coconut oil, or bacon grease
1- 2 cups stock, rabbit or chicken, homemade bone stock is best
2 tablespoons butter
1. Heat coconut oil or bacon grease in large skillet on stove top.
2. Season rabbit legs with salt and pepper and brown on both sides in the oil.
3. Transfer legs to broiler pan.
4. Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each leg and secure with toothpicks.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until legs no longer pink in center.
6. While legs are baking, heat cup of stock in same skillet and deglaze.
7. Simmer stock to reduce slightly.
8. Whisk the butter into the stock to complete the sauce.
9. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
10. Serve rabbit leg with sauce drizzled over top.