Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baked Salmon


1 salmon fillet
2 teaspoons butter
2 teaspoons lime juice, or lemon
salt
black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed, fresh if you have it
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, fresh is you have it

1. Place salmon fillet skin side down in a glass baking dish.

2. Sprinkle with seasonings and top with butter and juice. 

3. Bake at 450 till salmon is done, about 10 minutes. 

Notes: 
This is how I cook salmon for a quick lunch because it just takes seconds to prepare and pop in the oven.  I just pour the juices from the dish over the salmon on my plate.  I don't really measure anything, just add what looks good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!