Wednesday, January 4, 2012

If you destroy it, Farmer Ted will replace it.


Waddie, the Red Angus bull, has destroyed his hay ring.
Completely.   

Farmer Ted bought him a new one. 

Waddie and his minions are waiting for it to be filled. 


So I'm wondering, what should I break first?  Hey. It always worked for the kids. And it works for the beasts.  Why shouldn't it work for me? You think if I took a sledge hammer, a force potential not quite equal to Waddies head, to my dilapidated kitchen cabinets...or maybe the desperately ancient bathroom vanity........I might get new? Oh...well...just a thought.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog post! If you like my blog, become of member or subscribe! (Check out the side bar on the right.) You can also share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email. I appreciate you!